First Pentecostal Church
1800 West Overland Road, Suite 400
Boise, ID 83705
First Pentecostal Church is a small church located in the Boise City area in Boise, ID. Our church was founded in 2019 and is Pentecostal.
What to Expect at First Pentecostal Church
J.A. Perez, Pastor
- Formal and informal attire most common
- Blend of traditional and contemporary worship style
- Altar call or invitation
- Location: Ada County
- Parking: Private lot
- Wheelchair accessible: Yes
- Saturday evening service: No
- Multi-site church: No
- Primary language used: English
- Services also offered in: Spanish; Laos
Ministries and Programs
- Children's ministry
- Youth or teen ministry
- Weekly small groups
- Counseling services
- Young adult ministry
- Community service
- Prison ministry
- Other ministries and programs: We have Sunday school for all ages every Sunday morning. We also have various activities conferences and events that we attend as a congregation throughout the year.
Additional Info About Our Church
We are an old time Pentecostal church! Deut 6:4, psalm 47:1, Acts 2:38, Hebrews 12:14
Our mission in this city is to reach as many as we can, while we can for Jesus!
We see this church as a vibrant rehabilitation center for Boise‚ s sin sick, hurting, lonely, and sad. A place where the business class, wealthy, down and out, poor can find help and hope in these last days through the power of the Gospel of Jesus Christ!
Our purpose is the feed those that hunger and thirst after God's righteousness the precious word of God.
View larger map and directions for worship location
For Further Information
- (208) 982-4037