430 Washington Avenue
Evansville, IN 47713
Shalom Yeshua is a small church located in Evansville, IN. Our church was founded in 2012 and is Messianic Judaism.
What to Expect at Shalom Yeshua
Carl Carick, Congregational Leader
Dr. Donna Carick, Teaching Pastor
Friday Erev Shabbat Service 7:00pm
Monday Prayer Meeting 7:00pm
Thursday Torah Club Class 7:15pm
- Informal or casual attire most common
- Blend of traditional and contemporary worship style
- Congregational readings
- Location: Vanderburgh County
- Parking: Private lot
- Saturday evening service: No
- Multi-site church: No
- Primary language used: English
Ministries and Programs
- Counseling services
- Other ministries and programs: Many people need deliverance from spiritual bondage -- we offer individual sessions as needed. Periodically, we offer Hebrew classes and dance classes to learn Davidic dancing. Every month, we celebrate the first day of each biblical month with a New Moon party, which includes a potluck dinner. On Erev Shabbat (Friday evening), we break bread together and have an interactive study of the Torah portions. We meet together weekly for focused prayer. We host a weekly Torah Club using curriculum created by the First Fruits of Zion.
Additional Info About Our Church
Shalom Yeshua is a very welcoming fellowship of people who love the Scriptures and the presence of the Spirit. This is a place where people feel like family. We read Hebrew prayers in some parts of the Shabbat service. The rest of the service is in English.
The entrance to our church is located on Elliott Street, closest to our parking lot.
Shalom Yeshua is centered on getting to know the Father intimately, and experiencing His love through fellowship with other believers. We believe that we come to the Father by having a relationship with His son, Yeshua the Messiah, and that, as we spend time learning about Him through His holy Scriptures, we are empowered by His Spirit, and molded and shaped into the likeness of Yeshua, the Light of the world.
It is our desire to become closer and closer to the Father each day, by studying His holy Word, and walking in His ways. As we continue to live in intimate relationship with Him, we emanate His light and love, and attract others to join us in the same journey, "The Way" of the Nazarene, Yeshua our Messiah.
Our purpose is to serve our Creator and to serve our fellow men in the ways He has equipped us. Our goal is to have intimacy with the Father, and with our brothers and sisters in the faith of Yeshua the Messiah.