Westerville Free Will Baptist Church
National Association of Free Will Baptists
390 East College Avenue
Westerville, OH 43081
Westerville Free Will Baptist Church is a medium-sized church located in the Columbus area in Westerville, OH. Our church was founded in 1959 and is associated with the National Association of Free Will Baptists (NAFWB).
What to Expect at Westerville Free Will Baptist Church
Westerville Free Will Baptist Church offers 2 weekend worship services.
Paul Etterling, Lead Pastor
Mike Sammons, Associate Pastor
Deacons: Gary Sargent (Chairman); Noah Roberts; Jim Brazzell
D6 Sunday School 9:30am
Sunday Worship Celebration 10:30am
Sunday Exchange Worship 6:00pm
Wednesday Pioneer Clubs (ages 2-11), Oasis Youth (ages 12-18), Adult Bible Fellowship 7:00pm
- Formal and informal attire most common
- Blend of traditional and contemporary worship style
- Printed worship bulletin
- Location: Franklin County
- Parking: Private lot
- Wheelchair accessible: Yes
- Saturday evening service: No
- Multi-site church: No
- Primary language used: English
Ministries and Programs
- Children's ministry
- Youth or teen ministry
- Counseling services
- Young adult ministry
- Men/women's ministry
- Food pantry
- Other ministries and programs: Women's Ministry - Westerville Women Active for Christ (WWAC); Young Women's Ministry - Westerville Young Women Active for Christ (WYWAC); Men's Ministry - Master's Men; Harvesting Hands - A ministry of Master's Men reaching out to our congregation and our community to do basic home repairs/clean-up work.
Additional Info About Our Church
Proclamation of God's Word - We are committed to the preaching and teaching of sound doctrine.
Worship - We are committed to developing followers of Jesus who understand that worship is a lifestyle that brings glory to God.
Stewardship - We are committed to using the money, time and talents that God has blessed us with for His glory.
The Body of Christ - We are committed to the health of the church body by extending mercy, grace, love, forgiveness, and acceptance with accountability.
Discipleship - We are committed to teaching and training followers of Jesus to become more like Him in every aspect of their lives.
The Family - We are committed to strengthening families within our own congregation and in the community at large. The strength of the family is the strength of our community.
To make disciples who have passion for Jesus Christ and compassion for people.
To glorify God through the proclamation of His Word, worship, relationships, discipleship and stewardship.
View larger map and directions for worship location
For Further Information
- (614) 882-7231